Omar Prole from Telenoika collective used ProtoPixel Create and controllers to improve NITERE, an interactive lighting performance presented at Visual Brasil in 2015 (Barcelona), a meeting point for VJs and visual artist.
Nítere is a project based on the design and control of LED luminaires and their synchronization with music. It combines live electronic music and Light through the control and synchrony of 15 LED RGB bars distributed on the stage.
- Concept & Design: Lluminescene + ProtoPixel
- LED setup and programming: ProtoPixel
- Music composition: Koulomek & K-sero
- Visual composition: Omar Prole + VJ Eletrolman
- Live AV performance: K-sero
Visual Brasil Festival