ProtoPixel provided the lighting and control technology behind the award-winning installation MAESTRO by the new media studio Tigrelab. The installation was set up on a half-kilometre long building with 19 video projectors of 20,000 lumens and 8 sky-tracers.
Visitors were offered to choose between three audiovisual experiences (SAND, MOSAIC and ORGAN) that they could control through a futuristic tangible surface powered by ProtoPixel technology.
- A project by Tigrelab for Sharjah Festival 2017
- PM, Concept, and Generative AV development: Hand Coded
- Technology and Control: ProtoPixel
- Motion Design and Animation: Joan Molins and Roger Amat
- Music & Sound Design: Thomas Aussenac – Sound Object
- Making Off: Felipe Mejia
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates